Re: Tool help needed

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 04:24:12 EST
You know me Frank, I always try and buy Snap-on (even if its made in Canada -
LOL!!)

They do the propone soldering iron though I don't have one.  Peter Samaroo
had one at Sprite Rush 98.

Power tools I buy BOSCH - german stuff.  I have bought cheap once - a sander
with a year's guarantee on it.  One day it packed big time.  I had owned it
for 363 days and still had the receipt so I took it back.  They plugged it in
see if it really was broken....... yes it does seem to broken........ would
you like another,..,.......... no thanks I'll just have my money back.

I have a soldering iron that works ok and has for a lot of Sprite electrics.
The gun has never been used but I think is only for 240V electrics.

Regards

Daniel