Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Thor Hammer / eared knock off spinners!
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:52:03 EST
Cc: PilotRob@webtv.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net, MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/04/2004 4:26:20 PM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
You would be better served to find a nice piece of 13 ply and make it out of
that.
OK...not many boat shops here in the desert, but I'll look for some.  What
about OSB? Particle board?

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."