Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:19:06 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
SDOliner@aol.com wrote:

>  I checked Bentleys
> which calls for Lockheed Series II. However, Haynes calls for DOT3.

And we all use DOT 4 Castrol LMA available anywhere. Exceeds the rest.
Just don't mix it with DOT 5 silicone.
Which brings up the other question, if DOT 3 is better than DOT 2 and
DOT 4 is better than DOT 3, DOT 5 must be better yet?
I am running it in 3 LBCs now and I don't think I'll ever go back to
those lesser DOTs.

> Anyone have an extra Grant Steering wheel or hub for a 67 Midget.

I saw several on Ebay, try searching under Grant wheel. It was about 2
weeks ago but this guy had a bunch of Grant hubs up for bid. all pretty
cheap.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ