Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?

Subject: Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 06:28:43 -0600
Cc: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Now that I have slept, it might be a 76 column. I know it was a 69, as that was
the
only year to have the side reflectors. I only bought the car for the steering
wheel. I
needed it for the 68, and only wheels from those two years will work. I still
have the
69 column, but it is the bare shaft, no switches or anything else on it. I had
asked
the DPO that I got it from if he wanted to trade a complete column for it. He
told me
he would rather just sell the whole car. The rest.............. you

Brad