Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid and Grant Steering Wheel Hub?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:29:31 EST
In a message dated 2/14/04 10:21:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< I saw several on Ebay, try searching under Grant wheel. It was about 2
 weeks ago but this guy had a bunch of Grant hubs up for bid. all pretty
 cheap. >>

Frank I bought both of them. Slightly different descriptions, but cheap
enough. I was  hoping one would fit the bug and the other the midget. They both
fit
only the bugeye, which means I now have an extra one.

Anyway, I have the year of the car wrong. Brad F, the DPO before Charlie,
tells me it is a 69 (I havn't registered the car yet) with a 73 column.

David Oliner