RE: Names for cars

To: "'J. Juhas'" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Names for cars
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:33:35 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<I have never been able to come up with appropriate names for my cars,
particularly the LBCs that are running ('66 Sprite and '70 MGB).  I am
probably creatively challenged or something.  I am impressed with names
like Bugsy and Madge and Pieces. Sometimes the names just hit you.>

Buglight got her name this way, for the rest of you that cant see the
attachment, she is sitting in front of a lighthouse!

BTW that card is OUT of date, I no longer play on that websight although
its still there, and the cell changed also..

My midget, well "bridget" just seemed apropos

And the 3000 "Princess" well she demands money and attention like any
Princess would LOL

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
bugcard.jpg]