Re: Leaf speings

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaf speings
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:57:30 +0100
Chris,
that is about the difference that I had at the back, except as I am in the
UK it was the left side that was high.  I tried swapping the rear springs
over which made no difference.  What eventually sorted it was to adjust the
front, not the rear.  The rear end then levelled up nicely.

OTOH, did you look really closely for a broken leaf?

Guy