Re: CA smog testing

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CA smog testing
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:57:19 +0100
Whatever happened to the "land of the free"?

UK is pretty bound up with legislation these days, but it is alarming to
hear Americans on our TV political current affairs programs say how
refreshing and open the UK is compared  to the limitations and restrictions
"back home".
I just find it sad.

Guy
UK