Re: CA smog testing

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CA smog testing
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:21:34 +0100
Rob,
I fullly agree with your point of view.
What I find alarming is that if it is a true democracy, one can only conclude
that a majority of Americans (or Californians at least) repeatedly support
legislation that is gradually whittling away at their own independance and
freedom.  Sort of "shooting onself in the foot" isn't it? A democratic society
voting itself towards a fascist state.

What worries me is the tendancy for the UK to adopt whatever was new in
America yesterday.

Guy