Re: VW Micro Bus

To: George Marinos <gmari@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: VW Micro Bus
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:38:14 -0700
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Oh, worse than little-to-no heat...

... buddy of mine had one of these in my early college years when I
lived in Michigan. That thing had it's own micro-climate and even
with 3 or 4 guys in it, you still couldn't get warm. I think the air
blew colder than outside. I think the only time I was colder in a car
was the time I helped a friend pick up a Renault Dauphine in Philly
and drive it back to Detroit one Janaury. Brrrr... I remember it like
yesterday (unlike what I did yesterday...'-)

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Check out the new British Cars Forum: