RE: Soda blasting

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, "Craig Reese" <creese@spillman.com>
Subject: RE: Soda blasting
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:22:22 -0500
tell tale of black in deeper areas ?  one of 2 routes.  first take it back
and get them to reblast it to clean those areas out or rust WILL return
ther and "bubble" up under what ever you put on it.
two , is take it to redi strip and have it chemically stripped to finally
clean out those porous areas.
it sounds like the blaster did not attack the worse areas or chose to not
blasters as to what you need or expect as an end result.   i have some
local business's that i deal with and always explain if i'm in a rush, if
it needs serious attention and levels of finish i need or desire them to
get as close to as possible within their abilities.  expecting any business
to do what you are "thinking" is very very dangerous.

chuck.