Re: 1500 intake question

To: "Frank Igo" <figo@birch.net>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1500 intake question
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:25:28 -0000
Skip,
You just need to do this job more often.  This will have two effects:
It will loosen the threads so that the long barrel nuts can be spun off by
hand, once you have slackened the first 1/2 turn with your special spanner.
It wil result in elongation and strengthening of your fingers and increased
flexibility of your knuckle joints, also making the job easier.

Guy