Re: 1500 intake question

To: "Chris K" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1500 intake question
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:49:35 -0800 reply-type=response
Opening the hood of a British car, or an older Datsun 240Z, or Volvo for
that matter, and seeing a nice set of SU's is beautiful, but...I'm not
comparing "clapped out" vs. new.  My weber was used!  I have no idea how old
it is.  I do know this.  One two barrel carb doesn't need balanced, tuned,
tinkered, or adjusted.  It is simply right.  That applies whether you are
comparing two SU's, two ZS's, two Holley's.  Give me one good 4barrel
Edelbrock over 3 duces anyday for DAY to DAY use.  nothing beats the
simplicity of ONE carb.