Re: 1500 intake question

To: "Frank Igo" <figo@birch.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1500 intake question
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:26:21 -0800 reply-type=original
They are correct.  If you think that was difficult, if someone uses standard
nuts, they are next to impossible to get.  The long nuts at least give you
something to get at.  A set of midget open end wrenches is what I use to get
at them. You can only get at one flat at a time.
David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg