Re: Re: 63 Spitfire

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re: 63 Spitfire
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:38:29 -0600 iB3DeQAC009538
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
There is an Asian guy in town (who hates Frank) that just recently got a TR7. I
saw him one day, he knows me from the 68 Sprite, and he is proudly telling me
of his new (to him) low milage TR7. I told him, there is a reason it is low
miles. They are crap. I had been GIVEN a TR7 a few years ago. I refused to go
get it. Told them to take it to a scrap yard, that was the only value that car
had.

YMMV,
Brad