Re: 63 Spitfire

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 63 Spitfire
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:34:35 -0600 reply-type=response
Hello Friends,
   May I suggest that we write some kind words about the
cars we DO like rather than harping on about the ones we
don't like.  Of course, that's easy for me because I like 'em
all.  :-o  Probably owned half of them too, at one time or
the other!  Never owned a Yugo before but I did have a
few Vegas.  Also owned a pile of German, Italian, British
and Japanese cars.  Liked them all.  Owned one ultra-cheap
Korean car and it performed perfectly ...given the purpose
for which I owned it.  Hell, I just like machines.  Its people
I don't understand. :-]

Happy Holidays!

rick / tulsa