Re: Now god

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:30:03 -0600
Hey gang,
Tonight my wife was playing Bunko with her teacher buddies so I was on my
own.  That meant a little dinner at Wendy's (ug!) and shopping (double ug).
However, while at dinner, a young mom and grandma (my age) sat down
across from me with the third-cutest baby girl I have ever seen.  (My two
take rankings one and two.)  She was just 'pulling-up' and wobbling as she
more or less stood there hanging on. Without going all gushy on you, I must
say that little baby girl made my Christmas.  New life.  That's what its
about.

Rick old-life Lindsay, rambling around in Tulsa