Re: Now god

To: rick@stoolhead.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:41:16 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Christmas - there is some evidence that Jesus was born in early June or late
Spring - somewhere in there.  The 25th of December was a Holy Day in the OT.
There might have been some carryover to why we have a celebration in the
winter.

And the tree in the livingroom?  What a hassle I had with the tree stand this
year to get the thing to stand straigbt!  It is just unbelievable that I haul
a big tree into the house once a year.

This is the first Christmas that will make some sense to me (in a long time)
as I now have a small grandaughter.  I would rather see Christmas for the kids
(when it comes to gifts) instead of my older kids getting into my wallet for
expensive gifts!

Kirk