Re: Now god

To: cyrille@hp.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:23:43 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2004 7:27:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

> Hello,
>
> HEY, I drive a porsche too! But well, it's an old one and I am not a
> doctor :)
>
> cyrille
>
> So in the true Christmas spirit I would like to apologize to all the gun
> owners out there who may have been offended. I would offer an apology to
> the doctors as well, but as we all know, they drive Porsches and
> therefore are not members of this list. (Oops there I go again.)

I like how all these topics go together!  someone mentioned spinning off the
road backward in reference to praying to god, then a completely different
string about doctor leads to porsches - spinning off the road backward and
porsches - same thing!  Maybe all these topics ARE relevant to each other.....

;)

Mark M