RE: Is this normal??

To: "'Rick Fisk'" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: RE: Is this normal??
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:03:26 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
On the other hand I know one bug-I owner that paid to have his windshield
professionally installed and was told when they broke it, it wasn't their
fault. He installed the second one himself with good results. As a warning
most "professional shops" are not responsible for breakage if you supply the
glass.
                Crash

Lester,

Some of these guys aren't listening, (except for Frank).  :-)

Guys - Lester has a BUGEYE.  Bugeye's don't have quarter windows.  And the
windscreen frame is one piece and does NOT come apart.  If you get it apart
you are then in the market for a replacement frame.   :-)

Lester - you need to find a windshield guy to do the glass replacement for
you, as it's not easy.  Some listers have tried to replace the glass
themselves and ended up buying a second windshield and paying to have it
installed after breaking the first one.

Rick