Re: Is this normal??

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Is this normal??
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:36:37 -0600
Cc: spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
.. and that's the problem I've run into.  With old SAAB glass they
won't touch it for under $ 300.  Guess how much they charge to install
new glas.. yup.. $ 300.oo  So...  any of you who have actually replaced
the glass personally please let me know some hints/tricks/ problem
areas if you don't mind..  Oh yeah, are the valves really all set the
same?  12 tho' cold?

Thanks again!

Lester