RE: Electric Fan

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric Fan
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:12:52 -0800
I have a thermostat controlled fan on my Lotus, presently set to come on at
95 degrees (celsius), with a manual switch under the dash - works extremely
well, and the manual switch is only there in case the thermostat fails and
the fan does not come on when it should. The race shop got it from me, so I
don't know where it came from. I believe NAPA, et al, carry these sort of
things.

I like having an electric fan because it only comes on when it's needed. On
my car, it also works better than the original fan.

JLC