Re: Electric Fan

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Fan
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:32:20 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
I too run a small Hayden from PepBoys as a pusher. It is my only fan and
does fine. I did get the adjustable thermostat. I have it set so that it
does NOT kick in until the 195* thermostat can no longer control the
temperature. That way it only kicks in when I am sitting in traffic on a
warm day. I did have a problem with the adjustable thermostat when it got
drenched beyond description, but it failed in the "always on" mode and went
back to normal when things finally dried out. I am happy with it.
David Lieb
1972 Blue