Re: Electrolysis question

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,<Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>
Subject: Re: Electrolysis question
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:46:52 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Arm & Hammer is a brand that packages Washing Soda.  Here in Oregon, all the
supermarkets have it on the shelves.  It's NEVER at eye level!!  Either on
the shelf that can be seen on "tippy toes" or "on your hands and knees."

The package has the familiar look of the Arm & Hammer baking soda.  There
are also house brands available.  Look in the laundry detergent section.

Paul A