NO LBC - Old Airplane Ride Descision

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC - Old Airplane Ride Descision
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:36:22 EDT
Next Wednesday, the B17 and B24 that fly out of Connecticut will land about
2 miles from my house at War Eagles Air Museum, Santa Teresa Airport.  For
$400 bucks I can get a 30 minute ride on either plane.

Anybody done this?  Worth it?  The 30 minutes is start up to  stop, and after
gaining altitude and leveling out, passengers are allowed to  move about the
plane to sample each manned point, with the exception of the  pilots seat I
assume.

Since I am in the middle of trying to get both the TR4 and the Midget back
on the road for Spring, I'd have to tap savings for this.  Somebody stop
me!!!!!!

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."