Salvage vehicles could be LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> j3NKZVui009369
Subject: Salvage vehicles could be LBC
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:35:15 -0700
Does anyone own or have experience with salvage vehicles? I'm currently looking
at a truck that has a salvage title and am wondering about the specific issues.
I've done some research and haven't found anything definitive yet. Here in CA
you can register one and this one is but I wonder about insuring (plan to call
them Monday) and any other issues.

This truck appears in nice shape based on the pictures I've seen so far and
about 3K-4K less than the going price. I may go look at it tomorrow and
determine that in person though.

TIA

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com