RE: Salvage vehicles could be LBC

To: "David Riker" <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> j3O5q2SO022742
Subject: RE: Salvage vehicles could be LBC
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:51:45 -0700
The depreciation factor is possible with this truck. It sold for about 26K new
and is now worth 11K-12K with average mileage. Compared to the V6 Tacoma's I
have been looking at that's severe depreciation.

Financing is not an issue as the price is low enough that I can pay cash. One
of the reasons I am even considering it.

The airbag issue would be a deal killer. I have not found out from the seller
if they are still intact. He may not know. He hasn't returned my latest e-mail
asking that question but it is Saturday night:) I do have the name of the
repair shop (in Stockton) from the Carfax report. I don't know if they would
tell me anything but It couldn't hurt.

I know about hording unobtanium car parts. I think we all latch onto any hard
to find Spridget parts when we can find them. I've also been hording rare MKII
Cortina parts on the chance that I'll find another project one day. (obligatory
LBC content:)

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com