Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:13:57 EDT
On the other hand the word is that Bernie is close to Ferrari and those teams
that have signed up for Bernie's F1 [I forget which but one of the
Bridgestone teams runs Ferrari engines].  The other teams have not yet signed
with
Bernie and may form a breakaway series.

As far as Michelin tyres being French I do know that they make a lot of tyres
in Stoke on Trent England.  'Course they make Peugeot's in Coventry England
but no longer make Jaguar's in Coventry England.

I think the biggest problem was that this wasn't so much about tyres but more
about a powerplay and show-down between factions.

Daniel