Re: tire size?

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire size?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:16:38 -0500
John,

Go to http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp  tell them what you have and what
kind of use you want (mileage, durability, cheap, autocross, track etc.) and
they will give you a choice of different tires that will work for you.  They
can also tell you what other sizes will fit your wheels.

For an oil filter, go to the manufacturer's web sites and they should be
able to steer you right.  There was an oil filter study done a while back
that examined filters from most of the big companies.
http://www.frankhunt.com/FRANK/corvette/articles/oilfilterstudy/oilfilterstudy.html

Purolator came out real good.  I used to use Fram -- never again.
http://www.pureoil.com/DisplayTab.aspx?tid=5&pid=34

Good Luck,

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."