Re: tire size?

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire size?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:54:35 -0700
Hi John,

Try this for a tire search by this company.  You can search by tire size and
narrow it down by location.  Keep in mind it's pretty easy and cheap to ship
tires by UPS, but the tire store might have an in house transport system to
bring them to you at no cost.

I doubt they are 145/70, though

http://tinyurl.com/d5nob

Later, Paul A