Re[2]: Concours Tire Info Wanted

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Concours Tire Info Wanted
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 08:06:03 -0700
Hello ,

      i have even heard of an councoursevent wherein the owner of a
      '60's muscle car at a concours event had located a set of
      uniroyal tiger paws (we ALL remember the RED lines instead of
      white walls on them, right?) and mounted them on the car.. he
      got dinged points because tho they were the original factory
      tires for the car, they were now deemed to be too old to be SAFE
      to drive on... and we all know (?) of events where the winning
      concours cars at prestigious events (PEBBLE BEACH!!!) didn't
      even have the parts INSIDE the motor. winning cars that COULDN'T
      run! YEEEESH!

      on the other hand, you have different fingers.... oops
      distracted!

      on the other hand, there is room in car hobby for ALL kinds. no
      one can definetively say that one way (i vote for drivers) or
      another (trailer queens) is THE right way to a (collector?) car.
      C'est la vive.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com