Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:04:28 -0700
I could not see G. Marinos's answer so this may be a repeat.  At the
events I have been to the rule seems to be if the tires are original,
that is made when the car was made, the you would loose points
because they are unsafe for driving.  If they were recent replica
tires then you would not lose of points.

Many of the events that I have attended in recent times either
require or encourage fire extinguishers  in each car which of course
were never in our cars.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)