Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com> information
Subject: Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:45:38 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Do not get me started. Last several shows I have been to apparently
have no idea what Concours means. They give wining awards to Midgets
with some kind of plated thing over the Rad, where the original is
flat black engine compartment black. Cadmium plated cooling overflow
tank. They also have those new fangled steel braided hoses for oil
and water lines.

Now I know my car ain't perfect, but it does drive me nuts to see
these cars win Concours events. Mines a driver, soley and only. Not
that there is anything wrong with trying to get a car back to
factory, I like a GOOD factory original, even a good factory restore,
but do it right, or don't do it.

Not only that, but I do not have the answer to your question. But
given the above, bet it don't matter. A Spridget ain't never gonna
win a "REAL" concours event. Not enough money involved.

Toll ya to not get me started ;-)

BTW, yes, I think they were 145x13 and Coker Tires may have them in
stock.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.