Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted

To: gmari@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Concours Tire Info Wanted
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:07:59 -0500
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
While we're talking Concours here, I had a fella contact me off the
MG Car Club list asking about original battery cables on a '68 MKIII
Midget. I have absolutely NO idea. Anyone on the list know? Red?
Black? Both? What kind of connectors?
 Cheers!!
Jim - a card carrying, practicing Spridgitor in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget