Re: Shipping an MG across the country

To: Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping an MG across the country
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:28:36 -0400
As nice as that sounds I think the best thing is to find a transporter (and
not the guy in the orignal movie), and pay to have it sent. So any
suggestions for a company that will not screw me to the wall. Anybody used
any auto transport companies that they liked and did not charge an arm and
an leg. I figure that the MG can to on an open carrier, hell it sometimes
sits out all winter. Remeber it is not the nicest car, but I like it.

Gilroy