Re: Shipping an MG across the country

To: Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping an MG across the country
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:30:55 -0400
In my defense I found all the clues to get me that far off track and besides
we were making really good time! Of course if we get off track and the sun
never sets I know were are in trouble! All things being equal that would be
about 2400 miles off course. So what do you think, Arcticcircle or Mexico?