Re: Shipping an MG across the country

Subject: Re: Shipping an MG across the country
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that my new company will pay to ship two
> cars across the country
> but I have three. The company that does the car

Bill,
When I moved from FL to IL, same deal, but I asked if
I could stick the sprite in the moving truck.  They
said yes, no problem.  Also, I am in the middle
choosing candidates for a bunch of new positions here,
and something like $2000 freight to keep a relocated
employee happy is peanuts.  Tell them you want the car
shipped.  Our average relo package costs us about
$65,000 if a home sale is included, $2k is in the
noise.

My .02,
Ron

Yahoo! Music Unlimited