Re: Ebay Sellers--an shill bidding

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Sellers--an shill bidding
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:36:59 EST
I use esnipe also - but all auctions on eBay are proxy bid, right?  You put
in the maximum that you are willing to spend and eBay bids up to that maximum
point.

The benefit of esnipe is that you are not engaging in the auction process
until the end of the auction - they never see you coming.  Since you are not
entering a bid directly into eBay you are not part of the process which causes
others to keep entering bids which surpass your highest proxy bid.   Is there
more to this than I am seeing?  I am always learning!

Kirk