Re: Ebay Sellers

To: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Ebay Sellers
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:37:21 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm late to the party here but let me tell you one of the primary
reasons that those id's are hidden is to prevent a really upset
previous buyer (or seller for that matter) from contacting all of the
bidders and letting them know all of the details or problems with
their item.  I would steer clear..

Lester