Re: Off Topic - Apple Mac Mini

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Apple Mac Mini
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:17:02 -0700
Well, I for one find it a fascinating learning experience to be
exposed to all the various expertises (expertae?) found on this
list, and others.  For things that don't interest me, my delete
finger still works....  I haven't found anyone yet who really
abuses the limits of the lists except in a transitory fashion.

Regards to all (and a Happy New Year!)
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson