Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:18:47 -0400
Cc: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Bud et al

It's not just the US of A that's too big -  some of us from Canada will
attend, too.  I "dropped in" on the first Sprite Spree and participated in
the last one (without a Sprite, but Frank always seems to have an extra to
loan out.  Thanks again, Frank).  Two venues on different dates might be a
good idea if there's the support and the volunteers to pull it off.  I was
looking forward to driving a Sprite to the next gathering, but it's unlikely
if it's very far west.

Once someone picks up the ball on this, please let me know if there is any
way I can assist from the east coast of Canada.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5