Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, abcoz@hky.com
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:57:07 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Someone asked for a show of hands for Rockford, so if that's on the table,
I'll give it a yes vote.

Would I rather see it in and around VIR or Summit Point, as
suggested?...heck yes, but that may be due to selfish reasons due to the fact
that I live
rather close by. They also happen to be great racing venues, in  a terrific
part
of the country with great driving roads and scenery.

Would I also like to see it around St. Louis or Topeka for geographical
equity reasons, heck yeah again, but....I have no problem at all with the
Clocktower, Rockford and Blackhawk Farms. As I mentioned earlier, we had a very

successful West Meets East Mini Meet there in 2004, and I feel it will work
just
as well for the Spridgets Anniversary Celebration.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.
'60 AH Bugeye
'69 Austin Cooper S