dueling websites?

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dueling websites?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:28:19 -0500
I broke down and subscribed to Jim's Spridget 50th Anniversary website,
yesterday, figuring I'd be able to stay on top of developments.  Now, I get
the impression that there is yet another website, for the same general
purpose?
My point is that, before any final decisions are made, based on polling, and
other input from Spridgeteers; shouldn't we designate one website, or
another, as the "official" Sprite 50th website?
I'm confused (true, it's a familiar state of mind for me).  A
Sprite/Spridget 50th is too important an event to compromise by diluting
effort/input, even in the very early stages.
Bud Osbourne