Re: dueling websites?

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: dueling websites?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:22:57 -0600
Cc: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com

Bud and Bill (B&B?) below have summarized our collective problem. The
trouble is, we are currently polling on about 5 different groups and no one
is collating the results.

I have a possible way to solve that problem. While I don't have the time
over the next 2.5 years (and also don't have any long-time connection
with all the Spridgeteers as some of you do), I can offer to collect and
collate the poll data at a private email account and then post the results
back to the groups. This would be fairly easy to do from a page on my
personal web site using "mailto:"; html tags and one of my private email
accounts.

What do you think about this idea...

Cheers!!
Jim - Disemboweled Midget in Dodge City

P.S.  God!!   This is like herding cats!!!