RE: dueling websites?

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: dueling websites?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:11:03 -0600
The issue with adding venues out west is travel times. While the left
coasters would like to be included in the race schedule, race tracks are not
in such a concentrated are as east of the Mississippi. There's significant
interest in drivers from the UK and Australia, and those guys only have a 4
to 8 week window of time off. We're working to get the most tracks, within
the tightest timeframe & traveling distance.

The Thicktones aren't up to anything, but it doesn't seem to stop us.