Re: I'll try again...

To: Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com>, Spridgeteers
Subject: Re: I'll try again...
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:58:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Allen,

  Years ago...I'm talking YEARS ago...the car business was fun...then it
changed.

  I sold from '72 until '84.  Closed on Saturday and Sunday.  Then one of the
larger dealers started opening at noon on Saturday.  I could live with that.
Within a year, all day Saturday.  THEN some SOB sales manager decided Sunday
would be a great day.  You know, catch all those going home after church.

  Wasn't a "happy camper" during those days.  Next came "open 'till eight
o'clock BS!  I'm getting really sick and tired of this....

  Large Chevy dealer started letting the low-man-of-the-month go.  Didn't
matter if he was top salesman for the previous eleven months.

  All dealers followed suit...except us.  VW, Porsche-Audi (later Subaru).

  Some where along the line I became owner of the agency.  Still got out. (but
I've got a couple nice older 911's in my stable still)

  Yep, used to be fun.

  WFO Herb

Yahoo! Mail