Re: I'll try again...

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I'll try again...
From: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:14:40 -0500
Thanks W.  (What the heck does WFO stand for anyway???:-)  In PA, car
dealerships are not allowed to be open on Sundays.  It is our last vestige
of the old blue laws.  Some liquor stores are now open on Sundays, so car
dealerships are prolly close behind.

I have a pretty good schedule, only working Mon and Wed evenings, and I'm
off Thurs.  The problem is not enough "ups," as customers are called in the
business.  I have sat for 12 hours watching the lot and no one comes in.

I also can't stand the attitude of sales managers.  Yesterday, the sales
manager entered 1907 for the address on one of my sales instead of 1707.
Then he yelled at me for not catching his mistake.  He makes at least one
error on EVERY sale he enters into the computer.  Of course, these mistakes
are always the salesman's fault.  (We catch most of them B4 it's too late.)

Enough complaining!!!  So...what are you driving these days?

Allen Hefner
Norristown  PA