Re: low oil pressure

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: low oil pressure
From: john.dagostino@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:48:47 +0000
Hi Bob.
You pretty much know everything I know. The car was nearly scrapped having sat
for at least twenty years, at least that's what I suspect from the newspapers
that were jammed into the rocker panels as backing for the bondo used to repair
them. I know the valves were done because I know the guy who did them, but I
have no idea as to the mileage or anything else. I just started driving it a
month ago after repairing the hack job the previous owner did. The motor does
sound a bit noisy, but I figured I would run it a bit to see what I had before
doing anything with it. It's probably just worn out, like everything else was.
I have a few gauges around I can check the pressure with, since I'm the
mechanic!

Thanks,