Re: low oil pressure

To: john.dagostino@comcast.net
Subject: Re: low oil pressure
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:19:29 -0500
John,
         Engines that have been sitting for a while will likely need
at the very least their rod bearings replaced. Acids in the idle oil
eat away at the outer lining. Leaves them very pitted. For the
expense of a few hours and an oil pan gasket (that probably is
leaking anyway), have a peak. I can almost guarantee  that #4 wants a change.

         Peter C.