Re: Today's date

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Today's date
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:15:03 -0400
There's a big party planned for tonight up here in Hell, Michigan.  How
could they pass up the opportunity?

It's sponsored by the proprietor of the local bar-which for some reason
is revered by Harley riders with straight pipes.

Harley...bad...devil...evil...tattoo...muscleman shirt so you can see my
tattoo...orthodontists...trial lawyers...CPAs-  what a world we live in!

-JohnD

(Got rid of my softtail springer 'cause my biceps were too skinny)